TSU Publishing House was created in 1996 and since then it is a publishing and printing University department. TSU Publishing House is the largest among university publishers in the Urals Federal District. Since 1996, the number of titles has grown from 454 to 1500 editions a year; the total volume of printer's sheets having grown from 758 to 4500, the circulation of products — from 97000 to 750000 copies.
TSU Publishing House participates in the learning process, releasing all the necessary literature to teach students: reference books, student's manuals and teaching aids, collections of students' research works. The Publishing House plays an important role in the scientific process: it publishes works of University and regional scientists, including monographs, collections of articles, proceedings of scientific conferences.
In 2014 TSU Publishing House entered the epoch of electronic publishing. Among reasons for the development of e-book publishing there were a widespread installation of computer equipment and software in classrooms, improvement of methods of distance learning, the need to demonstrate different types of educational materials.
full-color regional socio-political weekly journal "University and the Region";
"Tyumen State University utmn"
annually realeased collections of scientific works "Philological Discourse", "Tyumen Historical Collection", "Europe", "AB ORIGINE", "Scientific Notes of the Institute of State and Law" ("Bulletin of the Institute of Law, Economy and Management"), "Bulletin of the Institute of Finance and Economy" ("Bulletin of the International Institute of Finance, Management and Business")
- the collections devoted to the Day of Slavic Literature and Culture, as well as results of traditional scientific conferences held by sociologists, economists, philologists etc., memoirs, fiction, reference books, illustrated full-color brochures, booklets, posters, calendars, forms and other printed products.
Publishing and printing services:
Editorial and publishing
1. Design and the general concept of the edition.
2. Imposition of a dummy edition.
3. Editing and proofreading the text content.
4. Editing and proofreading the text content on the basis of an amended version.
5. Development of a dummy cover.
6. Digital processing of illustrations.
7. Scanning posters, charts, maps of up to A0 format.
1. Printing of books, magazines, newspapers using offset, digital and electrographic methods.
2. Urgent printing of abstracts, teaching aids.
3. Printing of full-color brochures, catalogs, leaflets, flyers, greeting cards.
4. Printing of full-color posters of up to A0 format.
5. Production of licenses, permits, record books.
6. Printing of forms and blanks, magazines, labels.
7. Production of business cards, wall and pocket calendars, planners, diaries, notebooks, folders.
Book binding operations
1. Binding of hard and soft cover books, journals, dissertations, diplomas, brochures, notebooks, diaries, catalogs, albums, etc. in a cover using glue, book sewer bonding or stitching wire, stapling (sewing) with a bracket, a spring.
2. Lamination of covers.
3. Stamping on a hard cover.
- "Best Publisher 2006", given by the founders of the award "Best Books and Publishers of the Year", established by the Russian Biographical Institute, the Russian State Library and the "Literary Newspaper"
- "Book of the Year - 2008" in the nomination "Publisher of the Year"
- a Diploma of Merit of the Moscow State Press Committee in the All-Russian show-contest of university books, which was conducted by the Ministry of Education with the support of the State Press Committee of the Russian Federation
- Some books, published by the Tyumen State University, repeatedly won such prestigious competitions as the "University Book", "UchSib" ("Education Siberia"), "Book of the Year", as well as the competition held by the International Board on Books for Young People UNESCO and the Memorial Foundation of the Metropolitan of Moscow and Kolomna Macarius (Bulgakov).
Director: Sergei Simakov
Tel. 007 3452 59 74 68
Address: office 101, 9 Respubliki st., Tyumen