In 1983 he graduated from the Omsk State University, in 1988 - graduation of the A.A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
After defending his Candidate of Sciences thesis Dr. Dubitsky worked at Omsk State University, first as a senior research fellow, then a senior lecturer, assistant professor of organic chemistry.
• from 1992 to 1994 - Executive Secretary of the selection committee of the university;
• from 1993 to 1995 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry;
• from 1995 to 1996 - Vice rector for educational work;
• from 1996 to 2009 - Vice President for Academic Affairs of the University.
• from 2006 to 2011 - Head of the Department of Political Science at UTMN.
Since 1998, he is in charge of pedagogy-related issues of the academic process and socio-cultural determinants of political life. In 2004 he became Doctor of Social Sciences. In 2011 he was awarded the title of professor at the Department of Political Science.
• From 2012 to 2014 - Deputy Director of the Department of State Policy in Higher Education of the Ministry of Education of Russia.
• Since July 2014 - Vice Rector of the University of Tyumen.
Awards and titles:
• He was awarded an honorary diploma of the Ministry of Education of RF (1999);
• Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2005).
• Has a class rank of State Advisor Class III.
• Is an accredited expert of the Federal Service for Supervision of Education and Science.