· Admissions committee
· Office for career guidance, recruiting and work with talented students
· Project office for attraction of talents
· Preparatory Office
· School for Gifted Children
Ivan Romanchuk was born on 4 February, 1981 in Ilyinka village. In 2002, he graduated from Tyumen Law University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the RF with a degree in Law.
In 2005, Ivan Romanchuk graduated from Saint-Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the RF (Military Adjunct Department).
He has 17 years experience in the profession.
Ivan Romanchuk is an associate professor of the State and Law Theory and International Law Department.
Academic degrees and titles
Candidate of Sciences (Ph.D.) in Law, Associate Professor
Chairman of the Young Lawyers Committee of Tyumen regional department of Association of Lawyers of Russia.
Chairman of Tyumen regional department of Observers Corps for Clear Elections.
· Grant from the President of the Russian Federation to young Candidates of Science in Solutions for Corruption within Government Systems (2010-2011);
· Laureate diploma in legal award Lawyer of the Year of Tyumen Region 2011 in Young Lawyer category;
· Certificate of Honor by the Department of Education of Surgut Administration for long-term scrupulous and creative work, successful organization and development of teaching and education process, and a significant contribution in training qualified specialists (9 November, 2011);
· Certificate of Appreciation by the Tyumen State Duma for cooperation in organization of International Scientific and Practical Conference Anticorruption Policy of the Government: Organization and Implementation in Russia and Germany (7 June, 2013);
· Certificate of Appreciation by the Ministry of Education and Science of the RF (5 July, 2013).
· 2015, The Skolkovo School of Management, Situation Analyzis and Target Model of the UTMN Research Activity; Key Steps for Transformation of the UTMN Research Activity.
· 2015, The Skolkovo School of Management, University Positioning, Model of the University.
· 2015, The Skolkovo School of Management, The Perspectives of the Tyumen Region: New Industries and Human Resources.
· 2014, The University of Tyumen, Rapid Asessment of Foreign Documents on Education.
· 2013, The University of Tyumen, Experts to Serve on the Commissions, Established by the Government Systems and Local Governments.
· 2008, Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines University, Paris, Principles and Organization of the French and European Law.
· 2007, Higher School of Economics, Current Problems of the Public Administration Development in Modern Russia.
· 2007, Higher School of Economics, Modeling of the Government Systems Activities as Administrative Reform Technology.
Academic and professional interests
· Epistemological tools for research on public government and government relations.
· Ways of University Positioning for successful attraction of talented students