UTMN ensures safe conditions on campus
A new order for organizing safe conditions of the educational process has been formed in light of the epidemiological situation. It was issued in accordance with the instructions of the Chief Sanitary State Doctor of the Russian Federation.
Preventive measures have been taken since the start of the pandemic:
- Remotely working conditions for citizens over the age of 65 and the high-risk group.
- Monitoring of the health status of university employees and students on a daily basis.
- University campus disinfection every few hours.
- Mandatory mask regime on campus.
- Dispensers with antiseptic agents for hand hygiene are installed in the halls, sanitary facilities and dormitories, canteens, and cafes.
- Non-contact temperature checks.
- Restrictions on mass events.
The students and staff are informed about the risks of COVID-19 infection, preventive measures, symptoms, and vaccination opportunities, including the ones available on campus. UTMN has organized mobile vaccination points, which location and opening hours will be announced later.
University staff, faculty, and students are strongly advised to postpone any trips abroad.
Information for international students:
International students are allowed on campus after they underwent two PCR tests for COVID-19 – one before and one after coming to Russia. It is necessary to provide a medical document confirming the negative result of the test. The first test should be done not earlier than three days before arrival in Russia. The second test should be done within three days upon arriving in Russia. Before the result of the second test comes in, students must self-isolate.
Source: UTMN Department of Strategic Communications