Nizhnevartovsk Institute of Economics and Law
Nizhnevartovsk Institute of Economics and Law, Tyumen State University Branch
Director: Prof. Dr. Natalia Frolova
The branch consists of:
Department of Mathematics and Natural Science
- Department of Philosophy and Law Theories
- Department of Foreign Languages and Intercultural Professional Communication
- Department of Economics, Management and Business Law
- Department of Government Administration and Criminal Law
- Department of Civil Law and Procedure
- Center of Linguistics
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM, lunch break: 1 AM – 2 PM, Saturday and Sunday are days-off
The branch carries out 6 Bachelor programmes (Ecology and Nature Management; Economics; Management; State and Municipal Management; Applied Computer Studies), 4 Specialist Degree programmes (Law; Finance and Credit Granting; State and Municipal Management; Organization Management), Additional education for children and adults.
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM, lunch break: 1 AM – 2 PM
Saturday and Sunday are days-off
Mail to: office 201, 49a (second building), 60 let Oktyabria st., 628602 Nizhnevartovsk, Khanty-Mansiisk Autonomous Region, Russia.
Tel.: 007 3466 46 02 33.