Migration registrationWithin one working day of arrival at Tyumen State University (TSU), foreign citizens must come to the Migration and Visa Support Office for initial migration registration.
- Migration card (purpose of visit – education or employment)
- Original boarding pass, railway or bus tickets (if you travelled in other Russian cities)
- Accommodation agreement (if there is one)
You need to renew your registration at the University in the following cases:
- When you stay in other Russian cities for more than 7 days;
- When you stay in a hotel in another city, even if for a day;
- When you come back from a trip to another country.