Responsibility and penalty for violation of entry and stay regulations (without visa entry)According to Russian Federal Law, those who:
• Arrive in Russia having violated the procedure of crossing the state border of the Russian Federation
• Have not registered at the place of residence within seven business days (after crossing the border or staying in new cities of the Russian Federation)
• Did not submit documents on time for the extension of period of stay in the Russian Federation
• Did not leave the Russian Federation after the registration expiry date
• Work illegally
• Provide incorrect personal information during the migration registration
are illegally residing in the Russian Federation and personally liable in accordance with the Administrative Code offences of the Russian Federation (penalty charge/exclusion from the country).
Documents that all foreign citizens should have during their stay at TSU and should never give to unknown people
• National passport with the translation
• Migration card with the border crossing stamp
• Contract of enrolment / employment
• Accommodation agreement
• Boarding passes, railway or bus tickets
In the Russian Federation, foreign citizens exercise rights in accordance with Russian legislation and bear responsibility equally with citizens of the Russian Federation.