Orientation DaysUTMN holds an orientation session for international students several times per year to discuss studies at UTMN and life in Tyumen in general.
All incoming students should:
• Take time to meet with their mentors
• Feel free to ask any on general questions they may have (visa, registration, medical insurance, safety, weather and climate, etc.)
• Be on the lookout for questionnaires for identifying hobbies and athletic preferences of students
• Exchange contact information with support staff
• Take time to become familiar with the campus and the institutes of the University
• Take part in excursions around Russia in order to learn more about the city’s history and landmarks.