International Competence Center of Inclusive Education
University of Tyumen’s program on inclusive education works to involve children in educational activities, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, previous educational achievements, as well as underdevelopment of social and economic status.
The International Competence Center of Inclusive Education was established in July 1, 2014, within the framework of the international project "Training and retraining of teachers and educational managers for work with heterogeneous groups and organizations" at the Institute of Psychology and Pedagogical Sciences (UTMN).
Project Coordinator: Andrei Tolstikov, Vice-Rector for Research
Contacts: 007 (3452) 46 11 31, email@example.com
The main goal of the Center is the creation of a multi-level system for training and professional development of teachers and educational managers, in order to be able to work with heterogeneous groups and organizations.
Development of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate educational programs.
- Development of further educational programs for teachers in the region.
- Advanced training of teachers and educational managers in the region in the field of inclusive education.
- Consulting teachers on the issues of interaction with heterogeneous groups and training of migrant parents.
- Consulting physically challenged students and migrants in order to develop the individual educational plans and routes. Creating the education conditions for people with disabilities.
- Research of the specific needs of different children groups and the population.
- Conducting video conferences, online seminars, workshops, round tables on issues of inclusive education, holding the coordination meetings.
- Organization of regional educational community on issues of inclusion (interaction with the social partners: the migration services, associations of persons with disabilities, educational institutions).
- Development of the strategic plan for the inclusive education in the region.
Information support of project results.
- Information support of the project, including the promotion, project implementation and the website.