Graduated from the University of Tyumen, the major in "Geography” in 2005.
10 years of work experience.
Candidate of Geographical Sciences
Professional development information:
- 2015 Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO. Situation analysis and target research model UTMN, Key steps to research transformation at UTMN
- 2015 UTMN, Occupational Safety and Health
- 2015 Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO. Prospects of the Tyumen region, new industry and human resources
- 2015 Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO. University Ranking, the University Model
- 2007 Finished the course on the program "Environmental Auditing and Environmental Management Systems in the enterprise"
- 2007 Program in innovation management (Technopark Management, Technology Transfer, and Scientific research administration) in the Technology Center of the University of Indianapolis The Indiana University Emerging Technologies Center (USA)
- 2004 Distance learning program at the University of Stanford in the United States (Stanford University, USA). Program in "international environmental policy"
- 2003 University of Wolverhampton (UK), The Environmental Sciences Department, School of Applied Sciences. University of Wolverhampton, SAS, UK
- Certificate of Honor for Scientific Achievement, connected with the program Day of Science
- Letter of Gratitude from the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation
Management of large projects
- "Development of technology and mobile equipment complex for the waste oil and gas recycling" in cooperation with JSC "Gazpromneft-NNG" (2010-2011)
- "Development and serial production of measurement systems for produced oil and gas accounting of the fields in the stage of final production" in cooperation with JSC "HMS Neftemash" (2013-2015) With the creation of a base of the department "Flow meter of oil and gas measurements"
Scientific and professional interests
- Waste Treatment Technologies in oil and gas industry
- Redistribution of oil pollution in the river basin
- Reducing accidents with oil and gas pipelines related to tectonic processes