UTMN Career Center helps all students to choose and pursue their career paths. The center shares information about internships, employment opportunities, success stories of UTMN graduates and introduces students to corporate culture.
Important! Russia eased rules for international student employment. New amendments will allow foreign citizens studying at Russian universities and professional training colleges to get a job without a special permit.Main areas of work:
- Information support for students, alumni and partner companies through the website, social networks and other means of communication.
- Events for promoting the successful employment of students and graduates.
- Labor market monitoring and analysis of employment prospects
- Cooperation with enterprises and organizations that act as employers for students and graduates.
- Student Employment Program
- VMESTE Loyalty Program
The UTMN Career Center daily updates the list of open vacancies online.
Martynov Alexey Alexandrovich
Phone: (3452) 59-75-48, add.: 15171
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com