VolunteeringBecome a Volunteer! Your time and talent can make a real difference in people’s lives!
UTMN Buddy Program
Student movement for the inclusion culture "UTMN White cane"
Студенческое движение культуры инклюзии «БЕЛАЯ ТРОСТЬ ТюмГУ»
Volunteer movement "Dobro v tebe"
Добровольническое движение "Добро в тебе"
Добровольническое движение "Добрый души"
Добровольническое движение "Синяя птица"
Добровольническое движение "Щедрые сердца"
League of volunteers
"League of volunteers” students’ volunteering community of the University of Tyumen, has volunteer opportunities to match a wide range of interests and time commitment.
1. Help kids to open up to the world: take part in classes, games, and concerts for orphaned children.
2. Help elderly and disabled people: hold meetings with elderly and disabled people, help to collect New Year presents and perform at the New Year concert for them.
3. Use your language and communication skills: work as an interpreter/translator at international sports competitions and festivals, escort foreign guests.
4. Support donor community: work with students to recruit blood donors and promote blood drives, help organize UTMN Donor’s Day in November and March.
5. Make a contribution to ecological sustainability: take part in our University project “5R: refuse, reduce, reuse, recycle, recover” and join our urban initiatives to improve and preserve the environment.
Contact the supervisors of “Volunteers League” to find out more about opportunities and become a volunteer!
phone: 89612051477, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (fluent in English)
Phone: 89324861604, e-mail: email@example.com
phone: 89088694147, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can also develop their own leadership qualities at the university by taking place in organizations and events in University student life and beyond!
Coordinator: Maria Kosicyna
phone: 89323213352, e-mail: email@example.com