Galina Efimova, PhD
Tel.: 007 3452 45 14 88
office 108, 16 Lenina St.
- Organization and administration of the exploratory and applied sociological researches commissioned by executive and legislative government bodies, enterprises, organizations, university administration;
- Administration of scientific and applied scientific research funded by special federal and local programs;
- Promotion of Bachelors’ and Masters’ higher sociological education development.
- Meeting social and governmental needs concerning qualified specialists with highly-professional research experience.
- Promotion of scientific expertise and innovation efficiency for Bachelor's, Master's and postgraduate students by integrating the university’s educational, scientific and innovative activities;
- Forming a high-quality academic system for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Postgraduate training through multidisciplinary connections in theoretical and practical learning;
- Integrating students’ educational and independent scientific research work together
Types of activities:
Conducting theoretical and experimental sociological researches;
Organizing scientific and methodological conferences and seminars;
Organizing introductory, practical training, scientific and other types of internship for students;
Preparation and provision of informational and analytical materials concerning sociological researches of a broad range of problems;
Improvement and introduction of new methods of scientific and innovative work in the University, often with the usage of modern day information technologies.