Visa application form (single-entry)
Invitation application form for foreign visitors
- We advise using Google Chrome for this form.
- Date format has to be DD.MM.YY, with dots (e.g. 25.10.2018), otherwise the form will not let you submit it.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will see the following message: "Your application has been successfully submitted!"
If not, it means we have not received your form.
- If you are not sure where the nearest consulate of Russia is, check this map: http://www.mid.ru/en/maps
- the passport must be valid for at least 6 months since the supposed end of your visit (for humanitarian visas) or for 1,5 years (for study and work visas);
- have at least three clean pages;
- not contain any damaged, torn or removed pages;
- not raise doubts about its authenticity and the fact it belongs to you.